Storage, Storage, Storage

Stan Todd will help us understand "location, location, location!" In terms of storage space on our iPhones and iPads, that is. Before you can upgrade to iOS 8, you might need to make room, find room or buy room. Stan pulls back the curtain on where to find old files and old apps.  Back up your iPhone or iPads before you begin the update. Especially your photo and video creations.
Stan did a great job. Get Dropbox link and watch the Dropbox demo on YouTube.

Here is a cartoon that will inspire you during the iOS update sequence.


Questions asked:

  • Where do I find out what local storage is available on my device?
  • What do I do with my old iPhone?
  • Can I upload an Album of photos to Dropbox?
  • How do I choose a few photos in Dropbox to copy back to my iDevice?
  • Does iCloud keep pictures beyond 30 days or 1,000 images? 
  • Would I save money if my next iPhone is 64GB (or 128GB) instead of 16GB?